You have no items in your shopping cart.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: PANDORA July SaleNo refunds or exchanges are allowed on sale items Offer valid from 25 June 2018 - 31 July 2018 Offer valid while stocks last Sale items available will vary from store to store eStore deliveries may take longer than the standard 2-3 working days during this peak sale period
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: PANDORA #FestivalVibes
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Participation in this Promotion will constitute your agreement to comply with these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not participate.
The terms and conditions set out below apply to all participants submitting entries for the PANDORA #FestivalVibes Promotion. Please refer to the below Facebook page for the current Terms and Conditions for this Promotion: www.facebook.com/PandoraSouthAfrica/
- THE PROMOTION:
PANDORA #FestivalVibes Promotion ("the Promotion") conducted by PANDORA South Africa (Pty) Limited, 4 Karen Street Bryanston| Block 2 1st Floor, South Africa, Tel: 010 612 6600 ("the Promoter").
- 2. PROMOTION PERIOD:
2.1 The Promotion will run from 31st May 2018 to 24th June 2018 (“the Promotion Period”). No entries received after midnight on the 24th of June 2018 will be accepted.
2.2 The duration of the Promotion may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Promoter.
- 3. WHO MAY ENTER:
3.1 All Participants must:
- be a natural person and be 18 (eighteen) years of age at the date of the entry.
- be a citizen of the Republic of South Africa.
- Be in possession of a valid South African Identity Document.
3.2 Participation in this competition excludes directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees or consultants of the Promoter, their Agencies, organizers and participating stores, of the Competition and the spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the said persons.
3.3 Entries and participation by any means that subvert the entry process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry and may disqualify the entrant.
- 4. HOW TO QUALIFY FOR THE PROMOTION:
4.1 To enter:
- Visit your nearest PANDORA South Africa retail store or online shop: www.pandorashop.co.za and purchase any Pandora piece
- Create a flat lay (i.e. take an aerial photograph of your Pandora piece placed on a flat surface)
- Post it to your Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account using #FestivalVibes AND #PANDORASouthAfrica
- Retain your original Pandora till slip/receipt/invoice as proof of purchase
4.2 The audited random draw will take place on the following date:
- 25 June 2018 with 1 winner selected from the combined qualifying Instagram, Facebook and Twitter entries.
- 5. CAN I QUALIFY MORE THAN ONCE FOR THE PROMOTION:
5.1 Multiple entries will be permitted, subject to each entry being submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements. A participant may only win one prize. Should there be any dispute in this regard; the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- 6. PRIZE:
6.1 Participants stand a chance to win a VIP Amstel BoomTown Experience at the Vodacom Durban July for themselves and a friend, valued at R30 000.
6.2 The prize includes:
- Entry to the Greyville racecourse and VVIP Tickets to the Amstel BoomTown Marquee for 2 adults
- Return flights to Durban for 2 adults, from any major city in South Africa
- Two night’s accommodation for 2 adults sharing
- 1 (one) R1000 Uber voucher
- 2 (two) Pandora Jewellery vouchers worth R3000 each to be used on any items from the Pandora High Summer collection
- Tickets to the Greyville Racecourse are only valid for use on Saturday, 07 July 2018
6.3 Any items not listed above will be for the winner’s own account (for example transport to and from the departing airport, meals, beverages, travel insurance, and any items of a personal nature).
6.4 Should the winner and partner not attend the Greyville Racecourse on 07 July 2018 or not make use of any of the other prize inclusions before their expiry date they will forfeit the prize/inclusions and no replacements will be made. It is the winner’s responsibility to take note of the validity and expiry dates of any of the inclusions (such as the Pandora Jewellery vouchers).
6.5 Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and if not taken up for any reason, may be forfeited or be the subject of a separate draw or be allocated at the Promoters' discretion to another winner.
6.6 Promotional images are merely a representation of the prize and the actual prize may vary. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes or inclusions for a different prize/item of similar value. The winner will be responsible for any costs resulting from accepting this prize.
- 7. AWARDING OF PRIZE:
7.1 A total of 1 (one) winner will be selected on 25 June 2018.
7.2 The winner will first be notified via direct message on the platform they entered the competition. In the event that a winner is not contactable or does not reply to the Promoter within 48hrs of the first attempt to contact the winner, then such winner will forfeit their prize and another winner will be randomly selected and the same process as described herein will be followed.
7.3 The winner will be required to provide their original unique Pandora till slip/receipt/invoice as proof of purchase for the qualifying product/s upon receiving a phone call to announce that they are a winner. Should the winner not be able to provide a scan or photograph of the original unique slip to the Promoter on request, they will be disqualified. Please note that no other Promoter products are eligible for this Promotion. The qualifying products are subject to availability at time of purchase.
7.4 The winner will be required to provide their valid South African Identity Document and may also be required to provide proof of residence. Should the winner be unable to provide any of the required documentation upon request, they will be disqualified.
7.5 The winner will be required to sign an Acknowledgement of Receipt and Indemnity Form which is to be returned to the Promoter.
7.6 The winner accepts the prize as is at their own risk.
7.7 The Promoter reserves the right to carry out reasonable due diligence to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Promotion will not bring the Promoter or any of the Promoter’s brands into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavourably on the Promotion as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and/or disqualify any participant/winner that may bring the Promoter brands into disrepute.
7.8 The Promoters may refuse to award the prize to a participant if there is suspicion of any irregularities or fraudulent activities.
- 8. TERMS OF DELIVERY:
8.1 The winner will be required to submit their name and surname, cellular number and e-mail address to the promoter upon confirmation that they were selected as a winner via direct message within 48 hours of request.
8.2 The winner will then be contacted directly via telephone call and/or email to confirm their prize and assist with the delivery.
8.3 Once the tickets/vouchers are delivered the responsibility passes to the winner and no lost, stolen or damaged tickets/vouchers will be replaced.
8.4 The promoter is not responsible for any undelivered prizes due to any incorrect details being provided by the winner.
- 9. INDEMNITY
9.1 To the extent permitted by the Consumer Protection Act and any other applicable law:
- The participant and/or winner hereby indemnifies the Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind regardless of how this was caused, and whether it arose under the law of contract or delict or otherwise, because of the participants entrance to the Promotion.
- The Promoter excludes all warranties (express or implied), representations and liabilities regarding this Promotion (other than for death or personal injury caused by its negligence and/or fraud).
9.2 The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of participants (including but not limited to a participant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to reject any participant who has not complied with these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omission may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9.3 Neither Promoter nor its agents or distributors will have any liability in relation to this promotion.
- 10. CONFIDENTIALITY
10.1 Participants of this promotion are voluntarily providing their personal information to the Promoter, its associated agencies and the third party service providers running the promotion in conjunction with the Promoter. By entering this competition, participants authorize the Promoter to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of participants for communication or statistical purposes. Participants are entitled to decline any marketing communication and inform the Promoter in writing should the participant wish to be removed from all communication.
10.2 By entering this competition, the participant consents that the Promoter may use names and images taken of the winner/participants for publicity purposes, without any further remuneration being payable to the winner. All promotional material will become the sole property of the Promoter. However, the participant/winner has the right to decline participating in any promotional activity or to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 4 Karen Street Bryanston| Block 2 1st Floor, South Africa. The written notification is to reach the Promoter by no later than the stipulated draw date.
- 11. GENERAL
11.1 The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason that the Promoter reasonable deems necessary.
11.2 The onus rests on the participants to check the website for updates to the Terms and Conditions.
11.3 No liability shall lie on the Promoter in favor of any participant, winner (s) and/or third party arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination. Therefore the participant waives his/her right which they may have against the Promoter and hereby acknowledges that they will have no right of recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter.
11.4 The Promoters decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
11.5 The Promoter reserves the right to delete any information uploaded by a participant or Winner which the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, believes is illegal, obscene, offensive or defamatory, or infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party, or is otherwise inappropriate for a campaign designed for mass audience entertainment. Similarly, the winner and their partner will be held accountable for their actions and behavior on the day of the event and when redeeming any prize inclusions, as they will be representing the brand and agree to commit to good behavior within the spirit of the Promoter and competition.
11.6 This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
11.7 Please note that in addition to these Competition Terms and Conditions, the terms and conditions and rules applicable to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram apply to this promotion (www.facebook.com/www.twitter.com/www.instagram.com).
11.8 In part or all of any clause of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or enforceable:
- It will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible;
- It will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
T’s and C’s for earrings promotion:
- Customer is required to spend R1599 in order to qualify for this promotional offer.
- Earrings included in the promotion:
- No refunds, returns or exchanges are permitted on earrings. (See more regarding earrings T’s & C’s here: https://www.pandorashop.co.za/pandora-returns-policy.html)
- Offer valid while stocks last.
- Offer valid from 31 May 2018 – 21 June 2018.
- Only one pair of earrings will be provided per purchase.
- Promotion may not be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- Gift cards on exchanges/returns on this promotion will not be permitted to be used to purchase a second promotional offer.