You have no items in your shopping cart.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I cancel my order?
Whilst the Customer Care Team will always attempt to cancel your order for you and prevent dispatch of the products, this may not be possible due to the speed with which orders are processed.
Once you have received your dispatch confirmation email, it will be too late to prevent your order from being sent to you. If you would like to cancel your order before you have received your dispatch confirmation email, you must contact the Customer Care Team as soon as possible by emailing [email protected]
If the Customer Care Team is unable to cancel your order and the products are dispatched to you, you will have to make a return using the returns process below. See link here:
- Why have you cancelled my order?
Your order may have been cancelled for a number of reasons related to stock availability, payment or delivery address.
While we make every effort to make sure our stock information is accurate when you place an order, occasionally this can happen.
If your order (or part of your order) is cancelled, the appropriate amount of money will be refunded to you. Refunds are completed within 14 days, but this may vary depending on your bank provider.
- How do I place an order?
- To place an order please select your desired item(s) and add to your shopping basket. Once you are satisfied with your selection, follow the instructions on the checkout page to complete your order. As soon as you confirm your order and submit the payment, an automated e-mail confirmation will be sent to you.
- Can I place an order over the phone?
- For security reasons you are unable to place any online orders over the phone
- Can I make changes to an order after I have placed it?
- It is not possible to add or remove items form an order once you’ve received your payment confirmation email. Items can be returned to us after your order has been delivered by following our returns process, as long as your order falls within our Returns Policy If you would like to buy additional items, you can place a new order
- How will my order be packaged?
- All PANDORA orders are delivered in a plain outer packaging with products wrapped in our signature gift packaging, a PANDORA branded box and a gift bag. Please note, during Sale period, packaging may vary and multiple items may be packaged together.
- What communication will I receive regarding my order?
- You will receive an order confirmation email shortly after you’ve placed an order containing your order number. You will also receive an email once your order has been dispatched. Thereafter you’ll receive an SMS enabling you to track your order.
- What are my delivery options and how much does it cost
PANDORA offers Free Standard Delivery for any order to the value of R1000,00 or more.
No promotion code is needed.
For orders less than R1000,00 a standard R69,95 delivery fee is charged. PANDORA shop SA currently makes use of DAWN WING courier service - 011 961 4700.
- Where do you deliver to?
- The Pandora SA online shop currently ships to addresses only within South Africa
- How long does delivery take?
Order processing usually takes TWO TO THREE (2-3) business days. During peak sales and holiday periods that time may be longer.
Once dispatched an email with tracking information is sent out. Delivery thereafter is normally overnight unless the area is a regional area, in which case it may be longer.
At PANDORA we do our best to process orders as quickly and efficiently as possible. We thank you for your patience and understanding in this regard.
- How do i track my order?
Once you receive an order number, we will start processing your order. You can track your order here: Track My Order
You can also track your order directly on the carrier website.
Please allow a minimum of 24 hours to be able to track your order using the tracking number found in your dispatch confirmation e-mail.
- What happens if a product is missing from my order
- Please send us an email with your order number and information about the problem to [email protected]
- Can I reschedule my delivery?
It is only possible to update your delivery address on your tracking functionality provided to you by DawnWing only once the order has been dispatched and you have received your shipping information.
To change your delivery address permanently for future orders you can update your address book under your Address Book within your Account Profile
- Can I exchange an item I purchased online in a PANDORA store
You are able to exchange items (excluding SALE items) purchased from the PANDORA Online Shop at a PANDORA store.
The PANDORA Online Shop will only accept returns for purchases made from the PANDORA Online Shop.
Likewise, PANDORA stores and stockists will not accept returns for a refund on products purchased from the PANDORA Online Shop.
PANDORA stockists have their own returns policies, which may differ from the policies of other stores and stockists and the PANDORA Online Shop.
Please contact your local store or stockist for further details of their policy. Please note that if you wish to return any of these products in bundle sets for a refund, the complete set must be returned.
- How do I log a Return?
First check here to see that your order is covered by our Returns Policy.
4 Karen Street Bryanston
Should the reason for return be faulty goods, please contact our returns team on [email protected] and a courier will be dispatched to your location and the postage for the return will be free.
Once your return has been received and validated, you will receive an email to confirm the validation.
Should you desire a refund this will then be processed and confirmed to you by email. Refund will be excluding the original delivery fee.
If you cancel your order, your refund will be processed without delay and in any case within 14 days after receipt of your returned product. Otherwise, your refund will be processed within 30 days of the email to you confirming the receipt and validation of your returned product. Should you wish to exchange the item you will then be required to reorder.
- Received an incorrect/faulty item or an item is missing?
- Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please send us an email with your order number and information about the problem to [email protected] to make use the free Returns Process within 3 days of accepting delivery.
- What is the status of my return?
Once your return has been received you will be contacted by our team to arrange for redelivery of the exchange.
- What is your returns policy ?
You can return any item purchased from the PANDORA Online Shop (excluding sale items unless faulty or not as described) within 30 days of receipt for an exchange, or within 7 days of receipt for a refund. Please note that if you wish to return any of these products in bundle sets for a refund, the complete set must be returned.
If you would like to do so, you must use the Returns Process set out below and the products you are returning must be in a new, unworn and resaleable condition.
For reasons of hygiene and safety, earrings including earring pendants are non-returnable, unless faulty or not as described. All goods will be inspected upon arrival at the PANDORA Online Shop warehouse. Please see our full returns policy here
- What is your returns policy on SALE items?
Sale items purchased from the PANDORA Online Shop may be exchanged through the PANDORA Online Shop for the same item in a different size only, or for the same size if the original item is faulty within 14 days of purchase.
No other exchanges are available for promotional products through the PANDORA Online Shop.
There are no refunds on Sale items
Earrings including earring pendants are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for reasons of hygiene and safety, unless faulty.
- I have a question not listed here, can you help?
- Please send us an email with your query to [email protected]
- Do I qualify for a refund?
You can return any item purchased from the PANDORA Online Shop (excluding sale items unless faulty or not as described) within 7 days of receipt for a refund.
Please note that if you wish to return any of these products in bundle sets for a refund, the complete set must be returned.
For reasons of hygiene and safety, earrings including earring pendants are non-returnable, unless faulty or not as described.
There are no refunds on Sale items
- Why is my refund taking so long?
- Refunds can take up to 10 days, depending on your payment provider. Please note that refund may reflect on your bank statement on the day the payment was processed.
PAYMENTS, PROMOTIONS & GIFT VOUCHERS
- How can I pay for my order?
- You can pay for your PANDORA online order by making use of a credit card, the instant EFT function provided or with Discovery Miles
- Why haven’t I received my payment confirmation email?
- Order confirmation emails are sent out as soon as your payment has gone through. Should you not have received one, please check our junk mail or alternatively contact us on [email protected]
- Why can I not pay with Cash On Delivery?
- For safety reasons, we do not offer a Cash On Delivery payment option
- Why does the price of my item change when I try to check out?
Promotions and other discount items have limited stock and these offers are available for a limited time only. Once these offers sell out or expire the items will revert to their original price.
The price displayed in your cart summary when you check out will always be the correct price. Always double check your final summary before proceeding to payment.
Deals and discounts are only secured through payment and not by simply adding the product to your cart.
We are only able to honour promotions with the amount of stock that was made available for the promotion.
- Why is my coupon code not working?
- Coupons have specific ts&cs regulating when and how they must be used. Please make sure that you are meeting all requirements when trying to redeem these codes. Should your code still not be working please contact us on [email protected]
- Can I use gift vouchers purchased in store on the online store?
- No. Unfortunately in store gift cards are not redeemable on the PANDORA online shop.
- Can I purchase a PANDORA online gift voucher
- No. Unfortunately this is not a functionality we currently offer.
- I have a payment, promotion & gift card query not listed here, can you help?
- Please send us an email with your query to [email protected]
PRODUCTS AND STOCK
- Can you help me find an item?
- If you now what category your product falls under you can browse the various ranges using our drop down menu and product attribute filters. Alternatively you can type the name or code of the product into our search bar which can be found at the top right hand side of the website.
- When will the item I want be back in stock?
All out of stock items will be replenished as soon as more stock is made available to us. You can check back on the product page to see if the item you are looking for is available again.
You can add the item to your wish list which will automatically update you once your product becomes available again. Please not that this does require you to have created a profile and signed up to the newsletter.
Items under the specials tab will not be coming back into stock.
WARRANTY AND REPAIRS
- Does my PANDORA jewellery come with a warranty?
PANDORA will repair or replace manufacturing faults free of charge up to 2 years from the date of purchase for silver jewellery and 2 years from the date of purchase for gold jewellery.
Please retain your receipt or pass it on to the gift recipient, as the original proof of purchase is the warranty. If a receipt is not available a credit card or bank statement will suffice.
Please note that parts of wood, leather, glass and string items have a warranty of one year from date of purchase.
Wearing counterfeit charms, or charms by other brands on your PANDORA bracelet could damage the unique threading system and will void the warranty.
We do not offer a repair service on our end of range items.
- What if my PANDORA jewellery has broken outside of warranty or I don’t have a receipt?
- Please take your jewellery to your local PANDORA store. They will assess the damage and if it is repairable, they can send your jewellery for repair at a small cost. Charges must be paid to the PANDORA retailer.
- My jewellery is tarnished, what should I do?
All sterling silver will tarnish over time, but it will happen much faster when it comes into contact with agents such as perfume, salty air, sulphur in the air, skin creams, hairspray, chlorine, sea water, perspiration, medication excreted through the skin, and acidic skin ph. Hot and humid conditions also stimulate tarnish.
To clean tarnish, gently scrub your jewellery with a soft toothbrush in diluted soapy water.
Dry thoroughly then buff with a jewellery polishing cloth.
This helps to remove the dirt and grit that may gather between the links of your bracelet causing wear and tear.
A twice yearly professional clean will ensure that your jewellery always looks beautiful and wears well.
- Do you have a jewellery size guide?
Yes, please select a size guide below:
- How should I care for my PANDORA jewellery?
Your PANDORA jewellery should be handled with care at all times.
All sterling silver will tarnish over time, but it will happen much faster when it comes into contact with agents such as perfume, salty air, sulphur, skin creams, hairspray, chlorine and acidic skin ph.
We recommend that you do not wear your jewellery whilst bathing, whilst in bed or during sporting activities.
Jewellery should be stored away from sunlight and heat, in a protective (lined) jewellery box or a tarnish-resistant pouch. It can also be stored in a plastic zip lock bag made of mylar or polyethylene.
Never use polyvinyl plastic bags as they contain sulphur compounds, which will make sterling silver tarnish faster.
A safe way to clean most jewellery is to pour a small amount of a mild liquid detergent (pH neutral) in lukewarm water and use a small, soft brush. If the jewellery item is very dirty, leave it to soak in the water for about 10 minutes. Rinse and pat dry with a soft, clean cloth.
- Why does my gemstone jewellery look different to the image pictured online?
- The product photography displayed on our website matches the product as closely as possible. All of our jewellery is hand-finished with genuine gemstones and so details such as the exact shade of colour of the stone can vary slightly. This is all a part of what makes your jewellery unique and special.
- What are Petite Memories?
- Petite Memories is a collection of lockets and miniature Petite Locket Charms. Each locket holds a varying number of petites depending on the size of the locket and the size of the petites. The small lockets will hold 1 petite, the medium locket 3-4 and the large locket 5-6. PANDORA petites can only be worn inside a PANDORA floating locket.
- What is PANDORA Rose?
- PANDORA Rose is jewellery made from a unique metal blend, encased in 14ct Rose Gold plating giving it a warm pink lustre. Please note that a selection of items or components are made from sterling silver with 14ct Rose Gold plating. These carry the “S925” sterling silver hallmark.
- What is PANDORA 14K Gold-plated?
- PANDORA 14K Gold-plated is the name of a new PANDORA line of affordable jewellery pieces with a beautiful golden hue. The jewellery is made from 18ct gold-plated sterling silver. PANDORA Shine is a high quality plating solution consisting of several layers of 18ct gold – our plating is considerably thicker than the jewellery industries standard.
- What is the difference between PANDORA’s existing 14ct Gold pieces and PANDORA 14K Gold-plated?
- PANDORA’s 14ct gold pieces are crafted from solid 14ct gold, while the PANDORA 14K Gold-plated pieces are made from sterling silver encased in an 18ct gold plating.